Her Campus Media (hercampus.com; hercampusmedia.com) is the #1 new media brand for the empowered college woman and 360-degree college marketing agency, reaching over 16 million users monthly. Major platforms include flagship site HerCampus.com, on-campus network of 330+ campus chapters, InfluenceHer Collective of 2,000+ millennial & Gen Z female influencers, annual proprietary tentpole programs College Fashion Week and Her Conference, bestselling book "The Her Campus Guide to College Life", and more.
Leveraging its digital, social, experiential, influencer and on-campus reach, Her Campus Media provides award-winning integrated marketing services for name-brand clients. Her Campus Media has been named to Entrepreneur magazine's Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America, Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce's Top Small Business of the Year, Forbes 100 Best Websites for Women and 10 Best Websites for Millennial Women among other accolades.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist the business development team in hitting monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Increase quality and frequency of inbound sales leads, number of new advertisers, and ultimately sales revenue through development of sales pipeline at the agency and brand levels
- Gain a deep understanding of Her Campus's marketing services and solutions and effectively pitch and communicate partnership opportunities to potential clients
- Conduct sales and marketing research and provide sales team with regular reports on industry news, changes, and trends within the industry, focusing on current and potential clients
- Increase awareness of Her Campus Media within the marketing and advertising industry via conducting PR outreach, networking, and attending industry events
- Assist sales team in day-to-day operations including brainstorms, SalesForce maintenance, Media Radar reports, RFP and proposal assistance, organization of research, etc.
- Assist Integrated Marketing, PR, and Campus Development teams in the development of strategic partnerships, cause-related marketing initiatives, and any brand event enhancements/sampling opportunities for Her Campus programming (i.e. College Fashion Week, Her Conference).
This position includes a base salary plus opportunities for performance bonuses, with benefits including top of the line Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, dental and vision insurance, 401k plan with company matching, flexible sick leave, vacation and personal day policy, generous company holiday policy, and fun yet focused office environment. This is an opportunity to work with a team of talented, ambitious entrepreneurs who have already enjoyed runaway success in the first eight years.
- Bachelor's degree
- Combined 0-2 years of experience at an agency and/or in digital sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including superb phone skills
- Team player comfortable working in partnership with other sellers
- Proven ability to build a pipeline of new business and able to articulate their process for doing so
- Creative thinker
- Self-starter with go-getter attitude, competitive nature, and excellent work ethic who doesn’t mind getting his/her hands dirty and is excited about working in a start-up environment
- SalesForce and DocSend and/or Media Radar proficiency helpful but not required
Please submit a cover letter, resume and salary history along with your application.
Please note: Her Campus Media hopes to recruit and advance minorities, women, LGBTQ+, persons with disabilities, and veterans—we welcome and encourage all applicants. Our goal is for our team and culture to reflect the diversity of the global community of women we serve.