Exciting opportunity at a fast-growing, award-winning digital media start-up out of Harvard, profitable since its launch and named to Entrepreneur magazine's Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America, BusinessWeek’s 25 Under 25 Best Young Entrepreneurs and Inc. magazine’s 30 Under 30 Coolest Young Entrepreneurs lists, and named Top Small Business of the Year by the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce.
Her Campus Media (HerCampus.com), the #1 global community for college women & college marketing firm with a monthly multi-platform reach of over 20 million users, is seeking an Integrated Marketing Associate to develop and execute marketing campaigns for leading national brands, retailers, and media companies. Brand name clients, a creative and nimble start-up culture, and sky's-the-limit opportunities for growth make this an ideal opportunity for a talented and capable self-starter interested in joining a fast-growing and profitable start-up at the ground level.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Execute and manage marketing programs across Her Campus’s digital, email, social, campus, influencer, and experiential platforms
- Manage full campaign lifecycle from brainstorm and proposal development stages, through execution and delivery stages, to post-campaign recap
- Work with business development team to fully understand clients’ campaign objectives and ensure those objectives are fulfilled
- In conjunction with business development team, develop and nurture relationships with marketing agencies and existing clients to generate returning business
- Maintain internal tracking documents with up-to-date and accurate information
- Keep a pulse on industry marketing trends and constantly be thinking of ways to enhance Her Campus’s offerings to remain innovative in the market
This position includes a base salary plus opportunities for performance bonuses, with benefits including top of the line Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, dental and vision insurance, 401k plan with company matching, flexible sick leave, vacation and personal day policy, generous company holiday policy, and fun yet focused office environment. This is an opportunity to work with a team of talented, ambitious entrepreneurs who have already enjoyed runaway success in the first five years.
- Bachelor's degree
- 0-2 years of experience at an agency and/or in digital campaign management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including superb phone and email skills
- Team player comfortable working in partnership with business development team
- Creative thinker
- Self-starter with go-getter attitude, competitive nature, and excellent work ethic who doesn’t mind getting his/her hands dirty and is excited about working in a start-up environment
- Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Basecamp, Microsoft Office Suite, Keyhole, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, and Instagram proficiency helpful but not required