We are seeking an entry level Associate of Digital Production and Support to join our team in November 2016 to provide administrative support in the areas of digital content production and user support. Though the only position of its kind at HCM, this role functions as a crucial part of our broader multi-department production team (marketing, design, web, editorial, and community), and provides many opportunities for cross-functional collaboration. This role will report directly to the Chief Product Officer and secondarily to the Manager of Operations, and can be based either in our Boston headquarters or remotely.
We are looking for someone who genuinely enjoys performing detailed and complex administrative and clerical tasks in support of an organization he/she believes in, who works well independently, and who loves acquiring new skills and wearing many different hats. As digital content production is a key functional responsibility, we seek someone who has experience publishing content on content management systems (CMS) such as Wordpress, Squarespace, or Drupal – maintaining a personal blog would qualify. A technical background is not necessary, but the ability to learn quickly, an inclination for problem solving, and a degree of tech savvy will all be crucial. The user support aspect of the role involves helping welcome, orient, train, and ensure the continued success of national and chapter team members as they are onboarded onto our platforms and into our organization. This requires someone who genuinely loves interacting with our users (internal team members) and identifies deeply with our company’s mission to serve and empower college women.
- Produce custom seasonal content hubs on HerCampus.com (ex. Halloween, Back to School, Valentine’s Day, etc.) in collaboration with editorial, web, design, and marketing teams
- Compose Her Campus’s daily email newsletter in collaboration with editorial team
- Perform administrative and clerical tasks associated with onboarding and offboarding national and chapter team members
- Resolve team member questions and issues during onboarding and on an ongoing basis, delivering a positive support experience to our users
- Develop training videos and manuals for user support use
- Maintain the company’s team personnel databases
- Provide administrative support to other company teams as needed, including gathering information from personnel databases for various projects
- Provide basic technical support and assist with company IT administration as needed
- Combined 0-2 years of experience in administrative, support or relevant work
- Ability to operate with a high level of efficiency and high attention to detail simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; comfortable running training sessions with team members as needed
- Tech savvy; very comfortable using a CMS, Google docs, and social media platforms
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills; self-motivated
- Team player with collaborative, problem solving attitude
This position includes a base salary plus opportunities for performance bonuses, with benefits including top of the line Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance, dental and vision insurance, 401k plan with company matching, flexible sick leave, vacation and personal day policy, generous company holiday policy, and fun yet focused office environment. The Associate Product Manager will work directly with the company's Co-founder and Chief Product Officer in the Boston headquarters.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary history with your application. Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.